Friday, April 29, 2016

CONTEMPORARY FICTION NEWSLETTER

From Leeann Betts:
 
If you like contemporary fiction, you are probably exactly who I’m looking for. Beginning in May 2016, I’ll be putting together a quarterly newsletter on matters related to contemporary fiction. I’ll include an interesting writing-related or reader-related or market-related article, a book review of a contemporary book I’ve recently read, upcoming news of conferences and events I think you’d enjoy, and a short devotional piece.
 
You can click here to go to the website and sign up. And while you’re there, take a look around. There’s lots of interesting stuff.
 
I promise not to contact you more than once a quarter unless there’s some exciting news that I know you’d want to hear right away.
 
And I promise not to sell, trade, or give away your contact information. Not even for chocolate. Scout’s honor.
 
And to thank you for trusting me, once you subscribe you’ll receive a link to a free short story about everyone’s favorite forensic accountant, Carly Turnquist. If you’ve never read one of her adventures, this is a nice way to dip your toes into the shallow end of the pool. And if you have read her books, this is a special separate, stand-alone story that Carly’s husband Mike refers to often when he’s trying to get her to see reason and keep out of whatever mystery she’s running headlong into.
 
Special story for a special person – you!
 
Just click here and go directly to the form.
 
Leeann Betts
 
Stories that Brighten Your Day
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment