Tuesday, June 2, 2015

ASKING FOR HELP - CREATIONIST

From: James Carlson <jamesrcarlson@outlook.com>
To: stuartcwmg <stuartcwmg@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Jun 1, 2015 7:00 pm
Subject: Creationist Peer Review
Hello,
                I have written a manuscript on evolution called, The Alchemy of Evolution. I have put it onto the Kindle.com website at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YJCJHJK. I am looking for a peer review from a creationist group or individual. However, creationist ministries do not allow people to contact their members. So I thought you might know where I could find like-minded people to help me get a thorough review of my material.
                I joined a Christian writers group 14 years ago as I wrote a book on the History of Texas and of Religious Freedom, but our focus is on the Hand of God in Texas history (www.godandtexas.org) and not evolution. Since my book is a historical review of evolution, our group is not qualified for such a review. I spent the last 7 years putting this manuscript together. But before I can move forward with it, I would like to get one or more persons involved in proofreading it and then editing it.
                If you know of a creationist writers group that I could network with, or some other avenue for a qualified peer review, I welcome any advice you may have. Thank you for your time and your help.
Thanks,
James

No comments:

Post a Comment