Tuesday, February 3, 2015

MY NEW BOOK IS AVAILABLE- & ORDER YOUR 2015 MARKET GUIDE

Hi All--Just wanted to let everyone know that my new book is off the press. The Writing World Defined: A to Z is basically a writer's encyclopedia. It includes a detailed explanation of almost 800 writing terms, plus the best website I could find that gave even more information on the term. An incredible resource tool. We also updated my Website today, so you can go there to order the new book.

I know a lot of you are also wondering what has happened to the 2015 Christian Writers Market Guide. I updated it again this year, but I came to the project very late, so it will not be out until sometime in March. The good news is that I added 93 more book publishers, and 156 more periodicals than what you found in the 2014--so this is an edition you won't want to miss.  Starting now I am taking pre-orders for the 2015 on my Website, which will be shipped as soon as the new guide is released.

To order either book, go to my Website at: www.stuartmarket.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment